Porsche 911 - 2019 Model
|Colour||Various - please enquire|
|Engine Type||Hybrid - Petrol|
The 2019 Porsche 911, codenamed 992, is meant to be revealed later this year.
Some images and technical information have already been leaked.
Although not being officially confirmed, with what is currently announced, we can expect key major improvements to the most iconic car on the market.
The next-generation 911 is coming at the end of this year and the car is expected to have:
- New hybrid platform made of aluminium and high- strength steel so the car is expected to be lighter
- Space will be improved with a bigger cabin
- Comes with a new touchscreen unit for the dashboard of the car
- 390 horsepower, an increase of 20 horsepower compared to the previous model
- Car expected to sprint from 0 to 62 mph in just under 2.9 seconds
- Top speed of the car is 205 mph
- 7-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed clutch automatic
If there is a prestige marque that is not listed, please make an enquiry here and we will endeavour to assist you with your intended tax-free purchase.Make an enquiry