Porsche 911: The new 2019 model is coming
Recognised the world over as one of the most iconic supercars, the Porsche 911 has had many different versions. Flicking through the generations of 911s you are certain to see models that are commonplace on roads across the world. To head the next generation of Porsche 911, the German brand has announced plans for a new 2019 model.
While details are scant at present, the prospect of another 911 on the market has sparked much discussion over its features. At Import Marques we’re anticipating the incoming 911 of 2019 with great excitement. To make sure you’re hyped for the release of this superstar of the car world, here are some of the rumoured features which you could be taking advantage of very soon:
- Hybrid platforming: The desire for a lighter version will manifest itself in an aluminium and high-strength steel combination. Hug the corners and feel every inch of the road with this new Porsche 911.
- Power upgrade: Porsche is a synonym for power, it’s a certainty. This model looks to add another 20 horsepower to bring it to a bone-tingling 390bhp.
- Over 200mph top speed: No Porsche 911 is complete without a brag about the speed it can achieve. This model can reach speeds of up to 205mph.
- Great from a stationary position: The car is expected to sprint from 0 to 62mph in just under 2.9 seconds.
- All the features you need: This Porsche will feature a new touchscreen unit for the dashboard of the car.
- Manual or automatic options: Choose from seven-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed clutch automatic.
The more details that are released about the new 2019 model of Porsche 911, we’ll be the first to know.
To discover more about our service at Import Marques, get in contact with us today.