|Colour||Various - please enquire|
The new V8 GT Ferrari Portofino car is designed to be driven every day with a roomy boot, a generous cockpit space, two rear seats and a retractable hardtop that will open in just 14 seconds.
The new Ferrari Portofino does not disappoint; it can accelerate from 0 to 200 km/h in just 10.8 seconds and has under the bonnet a massive 600 cv.
Great attention was given to the surfaces of the car’s flanks and how they catch the light. The result is an effect of highlighted contrasted light and shadow which makes the car stand out even more.
The front of the Portofino is also underscored by a new headlight assembly with a more horizontal development which is designed to follow the crest line of the front wheel arches.
- The interior of the car has been improved on many different levels:
- Improved rear seat space
- All seats have an innovative magnesium structure
- Optional 18-way adjustable electric seats
- More spacious back seats space
- Infotainment system functionalities controlled via the 10.25" touchscreen
- Reduction of interior noise by 8dB
If there is a prestige marque that is not listed, please make an enquiry here and we will endeavour to assist you with your intended tax-free purchase.Make an enquiry