Mercedes-Benz V-Class (2021)
|Colour||Various Colours Available|
|Driver Side||Left hand drive|
With this latest 2021 facelifted model, the V-Class offers an engine that is more efficient and cleaner than its predecessor.
The vehicle has also gone through a new facelift with a new exterior design and a more versatile and flexible seating layout.
The interior vibrations and noise of the car have been reduced considerably offering a pleasantly quiet inside.
The car will come with several wheels’ sizes starting from 17-inch to 19-inch. And buyers will be offered 6 different upholsteries in light and dark colour.
Rear passengers will be able to enjoy a versatile and comfortable space. Seats will come with a reclining option, a back massage and climatization.
The Mercedes Benz V-Class will be equipped with four diesel engine options, accelerating from 0 to 100 km/h in 7.9 seconds and with a top speed of 220 km/h.
One key expected feature of the new model is its unlimited seating configurations. As standard, the V-Class will offer four individual rear seats in two rows.
Upon request, the buyers will be able to have either:
- A folding table to be installed
- A two-seater bench instead of individual seats
- A three-seater bench instead of individual seats
Overall, the new model gives what its predecessor’s buyers want; comfort, flexibility with style and efficiency.
With the new engines, the new model consumes much less fuel. It also continues to be available with 3 chassis options:
- Comfort suspension: for a pleasant driving with minimum noise levels
- Agility control: for advanced damping system giving agility with high driving comfort
- Sports suspension: for high driving dynamics and agility