Ferrari Portofino V8 GT
The latest V8 GT Ferrari Portofino is designed to be driven every day with a roomy boot, a generous cockpit space, two rear seats and a retractable hardtop that will open in just 14 seconds.
Engine wise, the car does not disappoint; it can accelerate from 0 to 200 km/h in just 10.8 seconds and has under the bonnet a massive 600 cv.
The new car is also much lighter thanks to the use of new components with cutting edge production techniques.
The Porsche Portofino has 40 cv higher power than the California T and is much lighter which makes it faster and releasing fewer emissions.
The new style of the car is an aggressive and sleek coupe-convertible with elegance and dynamism,
A great attention was given to the surfaces of the car’s flanks and how they catch the light. The result is an effect of highlighted contrasted light and shadow which makes the car stand out even more.
The front of the car is also underscored by a new headlight assembly with a more horizontal development which is designed to follow the crest line of the front wheel arches.
The interior of the car has been improved on many different levels:
- Improved rear seat space
- All seats have an innovative magnesium structure
- Optional 18-way adjustable electric seats
- More spacious back seats space
- Infotainment system functionalities controlled via the 10.25" touchscreen
- Reduction of interior noise by 8dB
Detailed Technical Specifications:
- Type: V8 - 90° turbo
- Total displacement: 3855 cc
- Bore and stroke: 86.5 mm x 82 mm
- Max. power output: 441 kW (600 cv) @ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 760 Nm @ 3000-5250 rpm
- Max. engine speed: 7500 rpm
- Compression ratio: 9.45:1
Weight and dimensions
- Length: 4586 mm
- Width: 1938 mm
- Height: 1318 mm
- Wheelbase: 2670 mm
- Front track: 1633 mm
- Rear track: 1635 mm
- Kerb weight: 1664 kg
- Dry weight: 1545 kg
- Weight distribution: 46-54% front/rear
- Boot capacity: 292 l
- Fuel tank capacity: 80 l
- Front: 245/35 ZR20; 8J x 20"
- Rear: 285/35 ZR20; 10J x 20"
- Front: 390 mm x 34 mm
- Rear: 360 mm x 32 mm
Transmission and gearbox: F1 dual-clutch transmission, 7-speed
Electronic controls: ESP, ESC, with F1-Trac, E-Diff 3, SCM-E with twin solenoid
- Top speed: >320 km/h
- 0-100 km/h: 3.5 sec
- 0-200 km/h: 10.8 sec
- 100-0 km/h: 4 m
Fuel consumption CO2 emissions
- Fuel consumption: 10.7 l/100 km
- Emissions: 245g CO2/km