The Latest Mercedes Benz GLE And Why You Need It | Import Marques
Every release from Mercedes-Benz is followed by plenty of talks and chat about its features and how it is bound to be superior to anything on the market. The reason this happens is that they have a knack for producing something which compels and confounds critics. Our team at Import Marques are here to give you the rundown on the latest release by the German giants – the Mercedes-Benz GLE.
Four star-studded features of Mercedes-Benz GLE:
- E-Active Body Control: Bumps in the road are rarely uniform, and each wheel will take the brunt of every hole or divot. The E-Active Body Control, however, is a way of providing individual suspension to the wheels to offer the best and most comfortable ride.
- Lighting and massage options: Passengers can enjoy mood lighting options and a range of different massage settings in their seats.
- Storage for every situation: The flexibility of the interiors seats means that much more space can be created on top of the already-large boot space.
- Active Tailback Assist: Understanding stop/start traffic before it takes a toll on your journey, you can safely navigate the difficult parts of any journey.
Our team at Import Marques are constantly scouring the car market for the latest releases and have seen the development of models across the motoring world. Our passion for cars and supplying them to you extends to when a new vehicle is released that we want to shout about. There’s no way we cannot talk about the Mercedes-Benz GLE which is set to be available in 2019 with further versions in 2020.
Our ability to import and export cars to Bangladesh ensures that companies and organisations continue to trust our service.
To discover more about our work at Import Marques, get in contact with us today.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms