Jeep Wrangler 4xe
The newest iteration of the planet's most adept and iconic SUV for off-road ventures introduces enhanced capability, novel technology, and cutting-edge safety attributes, all the while remaining loyal to the fundamental Wrangler ethos.
New for the 2024 model year, the Jeep brand is taking the Wrangler capability game to new heights with its first full-float Dana rear axle, available 100:1 crawl ratio, new factory Warn winch and increased 5,000-pound tow capability. Inside, customers get to experience more comfort and safety, with a new interior featuring available power front seats, standard 12.3-inch Uconnect 5 touchscreen radio and standard side curtain airbags in the first and second rows.
The new 2024 Jeep Wrangler delivers legendary off-road capability thanks to:
Four advanced 4x4 systems:
· Command-Trac part-time transfer case
· Rock-Trac part-time transfer case
· Rock-Trac full-time transfer case
· Selec-Trac full-time transfer case
· Unmatched crawl ratios of up to 100:1
· Water fording of up to 34 inches
Uncompromising approach, departure and breakover angles and ground clearance:
· Approach angle: 47.4 degrees
· Breakover angle: 27.8 degrees
· Departure angle: 40.4 degrees
· Ground clearance: 12.9 inches