Bentley Bentayga Hybrid And Three Of Its Must-Have Features
Bentleys demand respect and command their position as one of the finest luxury car manufacturers in the world.
Every new version and update is watched and admired by car aficionados, celebrities and everyone in between.
Their latest model, the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid, is no different.
Three ways the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid is making waves in the motoring industry:
- Bentley’s first foray into electric: To kick off their initial dip into electric motoring, Bentley have plumped for a hybrid that ticks all the boxes. The 3.0 litre V6 petrol engine is aided and supported by the E Motor – which can be used as both an electric motor and a generator to develop the best electric efficiency and range.
- A cockpit setup full of features: Bentley’s interiors are reputable due to their unique nature. The Bentayga is no different and comes packed to the brim with useful and ergonomic features. Wood and leather create the assured feeling of a Bentley while the front seats have six-massage functions and the interior seats are available in 15 colour options.
- Advanced technologies: The Power Dock in the Bentayga is a great addition for anyone on the go. No wires and no mess to charge or connect your phone to the system. You will also have Park Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control and a class-leading navigation system to rest upon.
To find out more how to import the Bentley Bentayga Hybrid to your country, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our team at Import Marques.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms