How The Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300e Hybrid Makes Driving Easy
Commuting to work, travelling on holiday, visiting friends across the country or journey back and forth to new destinations all the time can be tiring and stressful. The latest Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300e Hybrid aims to create the perfect atmosphere inside the car while offering every little feature you need to relax and enjoy your time behind the wheel.
At Import Marques we are a leading importer of the latest models and brands across the world, and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300e hybrid is no different. To explain how the petrol and the electric combination can provide the ideal balance between luxury and practicality, here are three important easy driving features for you to enjoy depending on the package you buy:
- Lane departure warning: A long drive across the country will end up becoming a motorway or highway slog. Departing from a lane can begin to happen sometimes and the latest technology from Mercedes will keep you alert to these changes.
- Parking assistance: Available as standard, the parking assistance will help to make the tightest spots and bay parking easier than ever.
- Wireless phone charging: We all want simplicity when driving and this wireless phone charging leaves you with no reason to search for a plug socket upon arrival at your destination.
If you would like to discover more about the Mercedes-Benz E-Class E300e hybrid and how do you import it, speak with our team at Import Marques today.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms