Three Reasons To Choose The Mercedes-Benz S Class S560E
Mercedes-Benz will always have a reputation that follows them everywhere. Every new release is a big moment for car lovers, companies and more who want to get their hands on the latest vehicle from the German manufacturer.
At Import Marques we are delighted to offer for import the Mercedes-Benz S Class S560E which is certain to blow apart the hybrid competition and stake its claim as the finest car in this range. To help you understand and choose the beautiful S Class S560E, below are three key features to look out for:
- Investment in the future: This hybrid from Mercedes Benz comes with the integrated Wallbox system and allows for a full charge in just an hour and a half. You can then enjoy 50km of completely electric driving effortlessly.
- ECO Assist as standard: To help every driver improve their energy efficiency on the road, ECO Assist will provide anticipatory and economical help to make the most of every penny.
- Mercedes Me: Computers on board cars have become a vital component and fortunately Mercedes Benz have something special. The Mercedes Me on-board computer can perform climate control before entry and warm up the seats for when you get in the car.
If you would like to understand more about the Mercedes Benz S Class S560E, get in contact with our team at Import Marques.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms