The Mercedes Benz CLA Review
Car manufacturers are keen to fight on all fronts to ensure their latest vehicle is enjoyable, popular and safe. One of the ways that Mercedes-Benz have enhanced the safety of their latest models is through a number of driver assistance systems that keep the car on the road, away from danger and ensure the driver is always alert.
Mercedes-Benz’s latest petrol and diesel model, the Mercedes-Benz CLA Coupe, comes equipped with everything you need to stay safe and secure on the road. To help you discover the potential of its driver assistance additions, here are three ways it makes driving safe and easy:
- Forward-thinking traffic checker: The CLA Coupe comes equipped with the ability to scour traffic updates 500m ahead; ensuring that dangerous situations are avoided by slowing the vehicle down or stopping when necessary.
- Lane drifting alert: Many cars have some iteration of lane warnings through sound, but the CLA Coupe will vibrate the steering wheel if the car drifts to another lane over 60km/h to ensure you’re aware and alert.
- Gesture recognition: To put a wow factor into driver assistance, the CLA Coupe comes with a feature to ease every movement in the car. Reach for something in the side pocket or passenger’s seat and lights will help you find it faster and keep your attention on the road for longer.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms