Five New Features To Enjoy From The 2019 Porsche Macan
Porsche sure knows how to produce astounding cars every time.
If you had preconceptions about the 2014 version of the Porsche Macan, prepare for them to be blown away by the upcoming iteration of the luxury SUV crossover.
Here are our top five new features that make this a fine luxury vehicle to purchase from us:
- 11-inch touchscreen: One of the major overhauls of the new Macan is the introduction of the touchscreen and ingenious PCM (Porsche Communication Management) system. Voice control, online navigation and even traffic updates come included.
- Traffic Jam Assist: To help when you’re stuck in slow-moving or standstill traffic, Traffic Jam Assist is an adaptive cruise control that brakes and helps with steering in these situations.
- External look is sportier and more modern: Both the front and back have been reworked to implement Porsche’s DNA throughout. The colour options and sporty façade are sure to catch the eye.
- Quality Porsche style: The moment you look at the new Macan 2019 you know that you are seeing the result of Porsche’s evolving vision. Incredible aesthetics create the ultimate Porsche style.
- LED headlights: One part of Porsche’s insistence in the Macan is the addition of LED headlights as standard. They add a new layer of quality to the front and back of the new Macan.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry