Why Choose The 2018 Range Rover P400e PHEV Model
As the world moves closer to more energy efficient and greener models of cars, the biggest car brands around are trying to entice their customers with their own efforts. At Import Marques we’re at the forefront of these latest products as a leading car exports company in the UK.
Below you’ll find out more about the Range Rover P400e PHEV model and its best features:
- Plug-in hybrid: To supplement the 2.0 four-cylinder petrol engine on this model, you’ll get an 85kW electric motor which can be charged with a simple plug. The balance between the two allows for a smooth and unrecognisable hybrid feel.
- Powerful and quick off the mark: Don’t worry about being left behind at the lights. You’ll receive over 400bhp when you choose this Range Rover, allowing you to go from 0 to 60 in just 6.4 seconds. The 2018 model provides the sturdiness of all Range Rovers with the additional pace you desire.
- Gorgeous interiors: On top of the spacious interiors that come as custom with all Range Rovers, you’ll also be able to enjoy softer seats and an easy-to-use interface. You won’t get bored of the unique interior style of this Range Rover quickly.
If you’d like to find out why we’ve been chosen for the exportation of Range Rovers since 2001, speak to our team at Import Marques.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms