Why Choose The 2018 Range Rover P400e PHEV Model
As the world moves closer to more energy efficient and greener models of cars, the biggest car brands around are trying to entice their customers with their own efforts. At Import Marques we’re at the forefront of these latest products as a leading car exports company in the UK.
Below you’ll find out more about the Range Rover P400e PHEV model and its best features:
- Plug-in hybrid: To supplement the 2.0 four-cylinder petrol engine on this model, you’ll get an 85kW electric motor which can be charged with a simple plug. The balance between the two allows for a smooth and unrecognisable hybrid feel.
- Powerful and quick off the mark: Don’t worry about being left behind at the lights. You’ll receive over 400bhp when you choose this Range Rover, allowing you to go from 0 to 60 in just 6.4 seconds. The 2018 model provides the sturdiness of all Range Rovers with the additional pace you desire.
- Gorgeous interiors: On top of the spacious interiors that come as custom with all Range Rovers, you’ll also be able to enjoy softer seats and an easy-to-use interface. You won’t get bored of the unique interior style of this Range Rover quickly.
If you’d like to find out why we’ve been chosen for the exportation of Range Rovers since 2001, speak to our team at Import Marques.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms