Three Reasons To Choose The New Porsche 911 S
Any new Porsche retains an air of awe whenever it is mentioned. New features, fresh appearance and the same old pace and raw speed we associate with the German brand. Add to that the most recognisable three digits in the motoring world – 911 - and you have all the ingredients for something special.
The latest Porsche 911 S comes equipped with a vast array of features that could tempt you to use our exporting services at Import Marques. To help you discover these, we have listed three of the best below:
- Top speed: You will have the chance to reach the top speed of 306km/h in the Porsche 911 S and feel the acceleration with a 0-100km/h achievable in under four seconds. If that’s not enough, the fuel consumption has been improved to 8.9l per 100km.
- Intuitive controls: The standard features of a supercar like the Porsche 911 go under the radar, but this version will see the introduction of Wet Mode for hazardous driving conditions, adaptive cruise control for sitting in traffic and warning assist systems to aid every journey you make.
- Exterior facelift: The new Porsche 911 S will bring with it a fresh new look from the outside, too. Smooth contours are highlighted by pop-out door handles while the wider body creates a more defined aesthetic.
To discover more about the Porsche 911 S and how you can get your hands on it with Import Marques, make an enquiry to our team today.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry