The Audi E-Tron - The world’s first fully electric SUV
There is a first time for everything. Cars are constantly bringing in fresh technology that paves the way and sets the watermark higher than ever. Audi has produced the world’s first fully electric SUV and it is waiting for you to discover. The Audi e-Tron could be yours with our UK car export service at Import Marques, but you will be wanting to find out what makes this new SUV the ideal vehicle for your needs.
To express the power of Audi’s new electric vehicle, here are three of its best features to tempt you:
- Half an hour boost charging: The carefully designed battery in the new Audi e-Tron can be charged up to 80% in just 30 minutes using a high-speed 150kW charger. This is coupled with a battery having the ability to last 248 miles on a single charge as well as being designed to acquaint for the quick changes in power usage.
- Pace off the mark: The electric motor has been carefully curated to ensure that every drop of power is felt when you put your foot down. 0-60mph in just 5.5 seconds and its built-in boost engage technology makes this a speedy and stable SUV.
- Space for all the family: It comes with five comfortable seats for the whole family, but also possesses the space for holidays, storage and much more. The seats can fold in a number of ways to suit your specific needs.
Whether you are looking to invest in an electric car or you are intrigued by Audi’s most recent SUV update, speak with our team to discover more.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry