Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe
Much-loved vehicles receiving a modern upgrade and facelift always provides a spike in interest from car aficionados across the world. If you were a fan or an admirer of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe before, prepare to blown away with these major changes to the model.
Here are four of those changes for you to digest below:
- Semi-autonomous driving: Utilising a state-of-the-art driving assistance system the safety of both the driver and passenger is enhanced. The car constantly scans ahead and to the side to provide lane change and emergency stop assistance.
- Four petrol engines for a sporty but efficient drive: The kinetic energy generated from deceleration will be used to charge the battery and ensure starting the car is smooth every time. This is in addition to the great combination of petrol engines will improve the efficiency of driving both long and short distances.
- LED headlamps adjusted to weather conditions: As standard with all models, these LED headlamps will adjust to the weather and traffic conditions. The bright 84 individually-controlled lights are perfect for a range of situations.
- Larger media display for extra comfort: A steering wheel featuring all the buttons needed to use the infotainment system will make for a comfortable journey while the new top-quality speaker system from Burmester.
To discover more about the Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe and how to import it through our service, get in contact with us today.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms