The New Porsche Taycan: The Future For Electric Cars
We are constantly told that electric cars have a split opinion. They’ll never catch on or they are the only future available. It’s that split decision which can put a lot of people off from investing or looking at electric cars, but the biggest and most renowned brands in the world are deciding to go down the electric route. And it’s not all about efficiency, it can also be about speed, beauty and experimentation.
That is, at least, when you take a look at the potential of the new Porsche Taycan. The German brand’s first fully electric car is set to blow apart the competition with its balance of fast charging and lightning speed.
The beginning of the Formula E series around the world has led to a new sound taking over the grumble of a petrol motor: The zip of an electric motor.
The Porsche Taycan possesses all the beauty and refined engineering to offer you these benefits:
- 80% charge in just 15 minutes
- Top speed of over 155mph
- 0-60mph in just 2.5 seconds
- Power saving modes
- And, of course, the gorgeous exterior that Porsche demand
The Porsche Taycan is created to rival the luxury electric car leader, the Tesla S, and looks set to do just that when it is released.
Discover how you can get your hands on this model as soon as it is released by getting in contact with our team at Import Marques.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms