Discover The Twin-Turbo V8 Ferrari Portofino
Speed, Formula One, Michael Schumacher, the Dino 246 and the Spyder are all trademarks that can be attached to Ferrari.
But do you ever think ‘everyday vehicle for the modern world’ for this Italian luxury sports car manufacturer?
Get ready to change your views once you have feasted your eyes on the twin-turbo V8 Ferrari Portofino.
Beautiful to look at and incredible to drive, this latest version of Ferrari is ready to become your garage’s star-studded headline act.
On top of the power and acceleration which comes as standard with Ferrari, the Italian company have turned their hand to making a roadster coupe fit for every day.
- Retractable hardtop: Come rain or shine you can cruise with the hardtop up or down. It will only take 14 seconds to do so which makes it great for those inevitable showers.
- Roomy boot: Roadster coupes are usually lacking in this department, but the Ferrari Portofino boasts a roomy boot which is ideal for a weekend away for two.
- Comfortable cockpit arrangement: As always, the interior is beastly in its beauty. Space to manoeuvre and with two rear seats, you can even accommodate for more people.
- Lighter and faster: The twin-turbo V8 petrol engine and the lighter chassis of the Portofino combine to take the car from 0 – 200km/h in only 10.8 seconds.
To discover how you can get your hands on the new twin-turbo V8 Ferrari Portofino, speak with our professional team today.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry