The New Mercedes-Benz 2020 GLE SUV
Mercedes-Benz has recently announced, few days before the Paris Motor Show 2018, the new GLE car model, which will come bursting with amazing features. It is ready to blow apart your assumptions about luxury sports coupes. The rundown of the new Mercedes Benz GLE is shown below, the best four features that we can gleam from the vehicle are:
- Energising Coach: A brand-new feature that Mercedes have worked on is the Energising Coach. It will recommend a certain programme depending on your personal situation. For example, it can couple with a Garmin wearable and keep an eye on your stress, blood pressure levels, quality of sleep and more and it will adjust the programme of the car accordingly for your optimum comfort.
- Exterior transformation: The Mercedes GLE has a unique and distinct look from the outside.
It boasts a number of changes including the upright grille, altered headlamps and maximum strength LED lights. The new model also offers larger wheels and an aerodynamic design reducing fuel consumption.
- E-Active Body Control: Adjusting to the smallest bumps in the road has been a challenge for many manufacturers. This unique and new feature in the GLE uses a 48-volt active suspension to move the wheels individually to the contours of the road to considerably reduce the vibrations in the cockpit.
- Large and sporty interior: An upheaval of Mercedes’ interior has given users more space with an improved sporty feel. Perfect to suit the sport coupe combination.
Discover more about the Mercedes GLE and what you can expect by getting in contact with our team.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry