How The Jaguar i-Pace Can Banish The EV Myth
Electric cars have been coming for many years with one side assuming they could never rival the traditional petrol and diesel styles and the other quietly declaring that the inevitable rise of electric vehicles will come soon. To blow apart the myth about electric cars, Jaguar have set the task of creating their first fully electric vehicle.
The Jaguar i-Pace is their initial attempt and will become available in the next year. Combining the class and assured style of Jaguar with the practicality that the next range of electric vehicles include, we are sure the new Jaguar i-Pace will transform how you think about EVs.
How will the Jaguar i-Pace banish the electric car myth?
- Speedy charging: Many cars worry about 0-60mph, but this model is all about 0-80 battery charge percentage. It can get up to a driveable level in just 40 minutes with the use of DC rapid.
- Long range: The WLTP cycle on the i-Pace will give you a huge range of 298 miles. This is perfect for everything from long journeys to short commutes to work.
- Gorgeous interiors: No expense is spared when it comes to the interior of this new Jaguar. Unprecedented luxury inside will provide space and comfort for the whole family to enjoy.
To discover more about the Jaguar i-Pace and the features as they come through to us, get in contact with Import Marques.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms