Four Of The Best Features Of The New Mercedes-Benz EQC
Electric cars may have had a difficult start in the world of motoring, but they are now becoming the pinnacle of technological, sustainable and reliable driving. This is aided and supported when the biggest manufacturers join in – such as Mercedes-Benz as they are releasing their first ever all-electric car in the form of the new Mercedes-Benz EQC. At Import Marques we are passionate about the latest releases and want to show you why this electric vehicle is set to supersede every predecessor.
Here are four features to enjoy with the Mercedes-Benz EQC:
- Landmark EQ brand release: You will be getting your hands on the first vehicle in Mercedes-Benz’s latest range named EQ. The EQC is certain to become a foundation for everything that they produce in the coming years.
- Driving modes: Five diverse driving modes allow you to take control of your comfort when in the driver’s seat. Choose from COMFORT, ECO, SPORT, MAX RANGE or personalise your own one.
- Wallbox charging: Electric car charging does not need to be an inconvenience. The Wallbox charging allows for 80% of charge to be met after just 40 minutes of charge time.
- ECO assist: Driving economically is made easier with ECO assist. Not only will it warn you when speed limits are coming up but help you to maximise the range of the electric battery during any journey.
To discover more about the Mercedes-Benz EQC and how you can secure it through our service at Import Marques, get in contact with us.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms