How Does Our Import Car Service In The UK Work?
If you are looking to invest in vehicles for your company or to satisfy your passion for cars, you will not only want a service that is trustworthy throughout the sale, but also during the shipment. We understand that you will have worries about your car or set of vehicles during transit, but we aim to reduce this as much as possible at Import Marques.
Chosen as a reputable import car service in the UK you can place your faith in our team to work your cars from sale to shipment without any problems. Since 2001 our team have been offering this complete service that ensures your car is delivered to your country, but how does this service work?
Three steps to our import car service in the UK:
- Sale: The first stage is choosing a vehicle that you would like to have delivered to you. Whether you have corporate needs or personal preferences, we can help you make the right decision.
- Insured shipping: All our global shipping methods are insured to guarantee peace of mind from the first moment until the last for you. We work with main freight and shipping lines worldwide to ensure reliability in our service.
- Inclusive pricing: When we sell one of our vehicles to you, we will include the shipping in the price. This will save any unexpected charges during the course of the import.
To discover more about our reputation as a luxury car importer for the UK, get in contact with us today.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry