Import The Latest Honda CR-V 2019 Model
The style of the Honda CR-V hasn’t changed much since its inception in 1997. It was regarded as a ‘luxury vehicle’ as per the Japanese Government’s dimension regulations at the time, despite its description as a ‘sports utility vehicle’.
Two decades later, the Honda CRV has become the world’s best-selling SUV and has a new version in the pipeline for early 2019.
At Import Marques we’re passionate about securing the latest and best vehicles from around the world and we want to make sure our customers can order new coming vehicles as soon as they are available.
The new 2019 Honda CRV is safer, more rigid, and more practical than before.
To help you decide, we’ve created a list of four main features that you can look forward to with the 2019 Honda CRV version:
- Spacious interior: A long drive should be an exciting experience. You should be able to feel comfortable every second of the way. The spacious interior will allow you to relax through every mile.
- Big but not cumbersome: The Honda CRV 2019 model still retains its beauty despite its size. The big and beautiful model isn’t slow, nor does it feel like a truck on the road, it’s the perfect combination of agility and speed.
- Seven comfortable seats: For the first time in the Honda CRV range you’ll be able to enjoy the freedom of seven seats. Great for families looking for the best SUVs.
- Hybrid technology available: The engine options on the new Honda CRV are moving with the times. You will be able to inject a little slice of hybrid technology in your new Honda CRV by early 2019.
Discover hot to import the Honda CRV 2019 model and how we can export it to you with ease by speaking to us today.
Porsche Taycan Turbo S, Turbo and 4S models available for tax free export to RHD and LHD buyers world wide. Please enquire with us on the latest availability on this unique 4 door coupe in EV form. We can supply for 2020 delivery and ship to anywhere you are located using our insured shipping service.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes EQS SUV is one of the most exciting additions to Mercedes's EQ fleet. The luxury electric SUV, is the electric equivalent of the Mercedes GLS, though it shares many components with the EQS saloon.View details and make an enquiry
The BMW iX all electric SUV boasts two electric motors and has a power output of 370kW/500 bhp whilst ensuring it incorporates the very latest technology in its class. With rapid charging at up to 200kW, the battery can be charged from 10 to 80 per cent within only 40 minutes. With a wallbox it can take less than 11 hours to fully charge.View details and make an enquiry
The Mercedes Benz GLC combines spaciousness, practicality and comfort with advanced new options that will attract more than one buyer. The GLC is equipped with the latest petrol and diesel engine family from Mercedes-Benz, which provides greater efficiency – especially for petrol engines.View details and make an enquiry
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms