The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is now available to Rolls Royce import buyers
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is now available to Rolls Royce import buyers looking for tax-free pricing. It is the most luxurious SUV with high performance and usability to enhance the driving experience.
The car comes with two new noticeable features, amongst others, that are perfect for improving the quality of your driving experience. Here is just some information on these innovative features:
Starting with ‘The Clasp’, the back of the car has an opening tailgate which can be used as a luggage compartment. Fully separated from the rest of the car, ‘The Clasp’ opens and closes automatically at the touch of the key fob button.
Moreover, for the first time in a Rolls-Royce car, the rear seats fold down electronically in several configurations for optimum comfort. This also allows the rear compartment to offer plenty of space to transport large items with a standard 560 litres of space, going to 600 litres with the parcel shelve removed.
Main Interior Features
The steering wheel has been designed smaller and thicker for a stronger sense of adventure for this brand-new SUV. During each journey, driver and passengers will benefit from heated and ventilated seats for comfort in any climate.
Technical features that also come with the Rolls-Royce Cullinan import are fully equipped and, as an exclusive to this new model, the central information screen is touch sensitive to provide smoother system changes.
Options on the car
There are plenty of features to choose from regarding the touch screen system, including;
- Night vision and vision assist including daytime and night-time wildlife & pedestrian warning
- Alertness assistant
- A 4-camera system with panoramic view, all-round visibility and helicopter view
- Active cruise control
- Collision warning
- Cross-traffic warning, lane departure and lane change warning
- An industry-leading 7x3 high-resolution head-up display, Wi-Fi hotspot and, of course, the latest navigation and Entertainment Systems.
Displacement: 6.75 ltr
Power output @ engine speed: 563 bhp / 571 PS (DIN) / 420kW @ 5000 rpm
Max torque @ engine speed: 850 Nm @ 1600 rpm
Fuel type: Petrol
Top speed: 155 mph / 250 km/h (governed)
Fuel Consumption (combined): 15 ltr /100 km / 18.8 mpg
CO2 Emissions (combined): 341 g/km
Please contact us to discuss the purchase of the new Rolls Royce Cullinan.
- Our company can help with tax-free sales to any country
- Competitive trade pricing and long-term business relationships established
- All the latest models available from stock or special order so you gain an advantage in your local market
- Flexible and secure payment terms