What To Expect From The New BMW X7
“Hey BMW, I’m cold!” This simple command will turn the interior heating on, switch your car seat heating on and ensure a comfortable journey without needing to adjust any switches on the dashboard. The BMW Intelligent Personal Assistance comes as standard with the German brand’s latest model – the BMW X7.
Showing off this road-dominating and imposing vehicle isn’t difficult; it’s packed full of features to make every journey unforgettable. So, where to begin with this beastly but delicate machine? At Import Marques we have broken it down into three main sections – the engine, interior and safety:
- The engine: The V8 petrol engine is the most appealing for those that desire the rumbling hum of a BMW pulling away from a junction smoothly. The three engines options when importing the BMW X7 provide you with a good dilemma.
- A petrol V8 in the BMW X7 xDrive50i
- A 6- cylinder in-line petrol unit for the BMW X7 xDrive40i
- A six-cylinder in-line diesels to power the BMW X7 xDrive30d and BMW X7 M50d M Performance models.
- The interior: Space is everywhere in this car – the largest and longest BMW X7 ever – and is ideally suited to the whole family – with three rows seats. When the seats down, you can cram over 2000 litres into the car and the addition of a button to lower the car is ideal for unloading and loading. The interior can be altered to set the mood with six different colour shade options. There is still time for the introduction of a 15,000 LED light starry sky effect on the roof of the BMW X7 – a star-studded feature perfect for those moonlight drives.
- The safety: BMW continues to innovate in this area and this model is no different. Pedestrian warnings, City Braking function and its cyclist detection feature are included as standard. The option of the Driving Assistant Professional is additional but comes with a vast array of safety options.